Dienstag, 2. Oktober 2012

Hochzeitskarte

Eine Hochzeitskarte für eine Freundin war leider alles was ich am Wochenende geschafft hab.
Ich hab sie absichtlich nicht all zu romantisch und kitschig gestaltet. Meine Freundin wollte ausdrücklich eine ausgefallene Karte. Ich hoffe sie gefällt ihr! 


A wedding card for a friend, unfortunately, was all that I've done over the weekend.
I've deliberately not designed to all romantic and kitschy. My girlfriend wanted to express an unusual card. I hope she likes it!




2 Kommentare:

  1. It's gorgeous! I'm sure your friend will love it! I love the softness and romantic feel about it expressed by the lace and dove with feathers and sequins.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I understand... I'm not too romantic myself! But this card is simply gorgeous. The bird with it's sequins and feathers is just amazing. I'm off to Pin this right now... I love this!!

    AntwortenLöschen